Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A busy month of shoots...

I've been swamped with shoots and loving every second. Just a reminder that I have a few sessions left before Christmas. If you want to book a date, check out my calendar on my website and drop me an email. I'll be going on Maternity leave at the beginning of February through the end of March.

Ok here is a recap of pictures that I've had this month. Hold on for the ride!!!


The D family was a treat. It was a VERY sunny morning and these boys were a hoot and so full of energy. I had a blast with them.
















































































Meet the D family. I took their pictures last year and now they've added another blessing to their sweet family!!!

























































































































































The JV Volleyball Divas!




































































Miss K is 7! I just Miss K. We hit downtown Amarillo for these pics and man she was a little ham in front of the camera. She is always a blast to photograph!







































































































The day after K's pics I took the C's family pics. They were such a fun family and we fought mosquitoes like crazy. EEKS.



























































































































Then Saturday I had 2 shoots, J&J were first! Such sweet, smiley little girls.





























































































Later that evening I met with Miss S! I just love taking her pictures, always so happy.











































































































I ended the week of shoots last night with the C family! Little L was so smiley and just loved watching the leaves shaking in the wind.




































































No comments: