Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A multitude of families!

I have been MIA a lot lately and I'm sorry. I'm not on the computer much these days and when I have been, my internet has been awful. ARGH. Here are a few shoots from the past month or so, mostly of beautiful families! I love it.


This is Miss H and her lovely mommy! Actually H was the focus of this shoot but Grandma wanted a few shots of mommy and baby. H is now 6 months old and quite smiley!!


























































The K brothers! Their momma is a very sweet friend of mine and asked me to take the boys' 6 and 3 year old pictures. I just love these boys!


































This picture cracks me up, think I was irritating him a bit??! HA!!







































The K family below came together to celebrate their parents 50th wedding anniversary. What a milestone. I had a BLAST photographing this large family. They were so much fun.















































































































































The O family contacted me to take pictures of them before a wedding they were in this past weekend. What a fun bunch and so cute!!!


































Little S is 9 months old. This was her 4th session with me. She is such a joy and so happy all of the time. I adore her.


































No comments: