Monday, January 14, 2008

A boogity, boogity...

Yeah so only a week or so into the Project 365 and I'm already slacking. I have been taking pictures but my computer time has been limited to working and more working. Amongst all of my normal daily life of being a mom to two beautiful kids, working THREE part-time jobs and running a small photography business, yeah I haven't had much time to work on MY pictures. I do plan on doing this fun little project, BUT I learned it's a Leap Year, so it will be Project 366. Oops. I will also participating in a photo of the week with different themes. Stay tuned for that.

As for my webpage, it's coming HOPEFULLY by the end of the month. I'm trying to finish up a few pressing orders and proofing an awesome session I had yesterday (will post a sneak peek in a day or two) as well as my normal daily life (as mentioned above). Soooo without much further ado. Here are my pictures!! :) **(hint make sure you read all the way down)**

BTW click on the picture to see it a bit larger.

Day 6: My sweet, beautiful little sister!













Day 7... Pic 1 - Gotta check the air in the tires, before you take it for a spin.
Pic 2 - This is what a snow shovel looks like, when there's not any snow to be shoveled. Poor lonely shovel.













Day 8... My son decided HE wanted his picture taken, and not his sister. He usually runs when I bring out the camera. I think he's getting used to it!!! Notice the shirt, Mr. Mischief. It fits him to a T!!! I just love my little Mr. Mischief.













Day 8 continued... This is our first baby, Tigger. He's a great cat. Before kids, I took rolls and rolls of pictures of him and my other pets! Poor Tigger doesn't get many pictures of him since welcoming two human kids into the home!














Day 9... My son's first bike ride around the block. We haven't had much wind the past few days, which meant the50 degree weather actually felt like 50 degrees and not much cooler. So we spent some days riding bikes. This was the first time mommy wasn't pushing his bike around the block. Although he didn't quite make the entire trip. He decided to walk most of the way home. Here's how it began....



















Day 10: Playing outside with the kids one evening made for some awesome skies...
















OK to see if any of my former or future customers are reading this blog, the first person to respond to this blog stating which of the photos I listed above as their favorite for the week, will receive a complimentary 5x7 of their choice from a previous session OR for a future session!!! It's not hard to do, so what are you waiting for? (BTW if you respond, please give me your email address).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Day 8...the shirt cracked me up! :) Luc has Mr. Funny and Mike has Mr. Grumpy...fitting to both of them! :)