Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Project 365....

Today is day 1 of project 365. What is this project? Well each day for 365 days (hopefully I will be able to keep this up), I plan on taking at least one picture and posting that picture here. This will help me document 2008. I think you should try it too! It's never too late to start. So here goes....

My daughter's boots. We were on our way to my mom's house to celebrate the New Year with an early dinner. She couldn't wait to put her boots on!










While at dinner at my mom's house, I noticed this little angel in the window. It was so cold outside and this angel just looked so pretty all lit up from the Christmas lights.














Happy New Year! 2008 is going to be an awesome year in our household as well as for Kara Piehl Photography. I can just feel it. I have some exciting things coming soon so be on the lookout!

No comments: