Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby J is 4 Months...

I took J's newborn pictures back in December and now it was time to capture his 4 month birthday. He's such a sweet boy and I hope to soon capture a sweet smile. Thanks B for asking me to take his pictures, he's a blessing for sure.




















































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kara, that first one is my favorite. I love it!! Thank you for taking pictures of our sweet boy.

Lindsey said...

When you said Baby J, I thought you were talking about your Joshua! I was like, "There is NO way he's 4 months old!" Then I realized it wasn't your Joshua! Good pictures!

Enjoying the journey... said...

I love the one of J and B....Beautiful!!!!! What a great capture of a mothers love and joy for her baby boy. I hope Daddy buys that one! Good job Kara.....I can't believe you are back to work already...you are amazing!

Dawn Lowe said...

I absolutely LOVE his big blue eyes - adorable! And I agree with Katy - the one of J and B is amazing! Great pics...wonderful family!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures Kara! I agree, the picture of J and B was precious!

amy wright said...

Ah, his eyes are so beautiful. You're so good at making those eyes shine in your photos.
B and J...we miss you!

Sewn Together said...

What amazing pictures of such sweet people! Oh I miss you all...I can't believe how big baby J is getting! The one of B and J is incredible!!! Such a sweet moment that you've captured. I agree with Amy...we miss you too!!!