Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lots and LOTS!!!!

Here are several from some previous photo shoots over the past couple of weeks!

The B family is always a blast to photograph. They came to me last year to capture their family and called me again this year. Thank you B family, I love you guys!!

































































































My next shoot was another beautiful senior. Have I told you how much I love photographing seniors. H was quite the gorgeous lady with killer eyes, (where do these beauties come from). Thanks H for a fun afternoon of pictures!




























































Sweet little L had his very own session and boy did he love to be nekkid (well with a diaper on)! Such a sweet, handsome little guy!









































Yesterday I had 2 family sessions. Here is the H family and the B family!!! We're losing a lot of the beautiful colors on the trees so my locations were changed pretty quickly this week due to the winds we've had. But I had a great time with both sessions!!





































The B family was the 2nd shoot!















































































1 comment: