Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sneak peak!!!!!

I had several shoots this week and another tomorrow. So since I'm proofing all of these sessions and it will take me awhile to go through them, I wanted to post a sneak peak for all of those that I took pictures of this week! More to come soon!! Thanks for being patient with me.

Little Miss B! Miss B was the contest winner for my cutest kid contest. While she was the only entrant, I was SO excited for this shoot. She is such a cutie!












Sweet Baby S! I got to take her 6 month pictures. This is her 3rd session with me! She's such a happy little girl.












The W family was my first session last year when I jumped into the Photog biz. A was also the winner in my Photo of the year contest in January. She cashed in her prize for a shoot to capture her lovely family and her beautiful 9 month old baby girl. It was such a windy day that we had to make due in their living room!


















Rounding off my sessions for the week is Lovely L, and her big sister K! I just love these girls.

No comments: