I am booking slots for a spring session on April 11th. (Place to be announced) from 4-7:30 p.m. (20 minute session) for $10 session fee (includes at least 5 proofs). Dress your cutie up in their spring best and come down for a session with a bunny, flowers and springish things! I am taking 7 spots on a first come, first serve basis and if I get enough interest, I will open another day. In case of bad weather, the shoot will be rescheduled for April 14th. Session fees must be paid by April 1st. Any questions please free to email me at karapiehlphotography@gmail.com
ALSO, watch on April 1st and no it's not an April Fool's Day joke, but an exciting contest is coming and YOU are invited to participate. It's all about the cutest kid! So stay tuned for the details for that on April 1st.
AND one more thing, my website is coming SOON. I know I've said it before, but it's really coming. I'm working extremely hard and I hope you'll be pleased.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment